The Workmen’s Circle seeks part-time development and communications interns throughout the year.
Our interns learn by working on a number of key projects including:
– fundraisers: invites, event details, program journal and more
– donor matters: solicitations, acknowledgments, outreach
– newsletters and annual report : research, follow-up, etc.
– cultural events planning: programs and execution
– annual member and board meetings: mailings, manual, execution
Ongoing data entry, communications and other clerical work related to our development efforts is part of your learning experience. You’ll be working with a team of 3 and will learn from a seasoned development director in a collegial environment.
Our offices are bright, large and a happy place to be with friendly co-workers, more cake than we should be eating and a weekly visit by our ED’s dog.
Schedule and hours are flexible, but at minimum 16-20 hours a week. Stipend of $15 per hour.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.